Saturday, January 29, 2011

spindles galore!

I will have to start spinning my butt off. I went from nothing spinning related to 4 spindles just this week! I watched the DVD that came with my spinning kit (link to come) and figure it's something I will have to do while my daughter is sleeping or away. Knitting I can do just standing at the counter, seems like spinning requires a bit more. I also received some roving with my kit, but I think I'll be needing plenty more. 

I also finished an adorable slouch just in time to wear out to my surprise night tonight (technically since I'm up in the wee hours, naughty me). My love planned a big night out for me, but a friend of ours let it slip at his birthday party about the bowling part. So I know there is dinner with the hubby, then bowling with some friends but I'm not sure who's coming, and bar hopping afterwards. My aunt is going to babysit and Mommy & Daddy get a night on the town! I think it's much needed for the two of us. It's been a while since he's wooed me :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment