Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Yarn & Another knit-worthy cause

Black Purl today & new yarn!

Plus needles but I just don't get as excited about them...it's the pretty colors, I know it. Almost done adding length on my current project & then need to do a little detail work and it will finally be finished. I get so worked up for a project and then by the end of it I'm just sick of it and want to be done. Next in line I think I'll be working on a winter hat for my little girl. Beautiful yarn saved up for that called Norwegian Wood.

 Mmmmmm yummy!

And the knit-worthy cause. Knit or crochet a cap for a newborn and they will be sent to help save babies lives in Africa, Asia, & Latin America. I'm going to make a mini copy of my daughters cap and send it out. They have plenty of details on how to make one, where to send them and other ways to help. The patterns are so easy as long as you can knit or crochet a swatch you can make a cap!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment