Monday, October 11, 2010

Harvest Fest

Had a blast, even without the petting zoo. I love fall and it was a beautiful gorgeous warm day. Live music, huge pumpkin patch, scare crow building, a horse-drawn carriage. The kids loved dancing and playing in the leaves, we meant to only drop in but we ended up staying the whole time!
Got down to the Black Purl and bought some tasty yarns. I have projects planned out already if I can just finish this hat! I should be done tomorrow but who knows, I have to use double points and it's as if I'm using my feet or something. I'm awful with double points. 
And last, my husband hit a deer on his way home from visiting family...and now my lovely little car, the nicest car either of us have ever had, is destroyed. 

Just so glad we weren't with him, and that he wasn't hurt. Things could have been a lot worse. But it does seem that some people get all the luck, and while I may have luck it's all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment