Friday, October 1, 2010

oh the waiting

Been waiting to finish my packer pants project (I don't like the packers, I don't care for football in general...they just ended up being green & yellow and being a Minnesotan in Wisconsin they began to seem like packer pants...and now I hate them.) I needed some plastic pins to seam up the side but sadly The Black Purl has been out and no other place in town carries them. I tried sewing them up without but I can't go straight and end up leaving holes behind me which is no good. I need to find a good in the round pant pattern but they all make the crotch/gusset seem so difficult! I've been using the tiny birds pattern and it's great, besides the fact I suck at sewing seams.
the ugly packer pants

I've also gotten a great start on a winter cap for my toddler, I love the way the yarn is working up and it's super super soft! Feels great on my hands while working on it and looks cute, I just dread I won't have enough of it for the pattern I picked out. I really really hope I don't have to frog it and try a different one. The seller doesn't have more of it up for sale...I wonder if she could do a request....hopefully I won't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment