Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The hat of horrors is finished!

My first hat, and it only took me maybe 4 times to get it right! My own fault, I should really make sure I have enough yarn before I start & read the directions all the way through a few times. The pattern worked out great as soon as I had enough yarn, I only had a little bit of trouble with the last few rows of decreases because I'm horrible on double points. I love the yarn it's beautiful, you can't see it well in the photos but it has little white, light pink, pink, & red strings all over in it. Some of the color fell out from frogging it so much but it's still lovely. It's also super soft, I really enjoyed knitting it up, felt so nice on my hands!

I do wish I could have used the brown for the entire thing but it is super cute anyways. She took it off today when we were playing, too warm out for a hat her little blonde head was getting all sweaty. 

Now on to the next project...I have tons of ideas, plenty of yarn but not nearly enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment