Friday, October 8, 2010

Miracles do happen

37 years ago a baby boy was placed up for adoption. Although always in the minds and hearts of his parents and siblings no contact was able to be established. Until now. In 2005 my grandmother wrote a letter and sent it forward in hopes of finding her baby boy. He received it a few days ago and his step-sister searched facebook for a last name match. She sent messages looking for relatives and happened across my cousin, who forwarded the information to the rest of the family. I have a new uncle, and 3 cousins. The joys of our mysterious world sometimes...I just wish it could have happened sooner so my grandparents could have been here for this. Our family is so close and loving, for being so huge we are a tight knit group. I love our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment